Friday, July 13, 2007

Back after 1 Month! Lappy has Revived!

I am back! It has been a really long while since I last updated my blog and the reason for this is the long break taken by my laptop. The screen just went blank for no reason a month ago and I couldn't revive it no matter what I did. (Of course, in between included my first trip to Europe which I will blog later.) Anyway, I got so frustrated with my Lappy that I banished it to the cold corner of my study room (though I will turn it on every day hoping that it will work). After 4 weeks of cold turkey, Lappy revived amazingly! This is the second time that I am experiencing life without Lappy and it's really plain torture. I hope I don't have to go through it again. (fingers crossed 10X)

On a separate note, M was telling me that there is a geeky forum that he reads which mentions Acer Travelmate (the model of Lappy) seems to have this problem of "blanking out" pretty frequently. "So how can I resolve this problem?" I asked anxiously. He smiled mischieviously and said, "You can either change a new laptop or hope for the best." Definitely not the answer that I want to hear. :(

Sigh.. I should have stuck to my choice of my white Sony Vios instead of succumbing to the persuasion of the sales staff at Harvey Norman. Sigh 4X.

No comments: