Monday, August 13, 2007

From Hanoi to Taipei (Prelude)

Guess what? Even before I have completed all my blog entries on Italy (I am still working on Venice, with Florence and Rome pending), I will be heading to Taipei on Wednesday! This is my first overseas holiday with my good friend, L, and I will be warmly welcomed by my best friend Mousie, who is a Taiwanese.

We are planning to go to 阿里山 together to watch the sunrise (romantic huh?), and will be making some day trips to 九份,渔人码头,淡水, etc. The night markets also beckon with cheap apparels and delicious street food.

I can't help but look forward already! :)

1 comment:

Hui Leng said...

Hi Choon Fong,
Nice to read about your life in Vietnam! I got the link from Melina's blog! You must quickly put up pics of your hols ok?

Cheers!
Hui Leng