Thursday, October 25, 2007

Lost & Found

Lost
Have not been in the mood to blog these days. Facing a personal problem which is beyond my control. Sometimes, such things happen, don't they? You face a problem which you brood, fret, think and ponder yet you can't do anything about it. Absolutely frustrating. I have been advised to let go and not think about it. But the stubborn streak in me is too strong, especially when the problem clashes with my personal beliefs. Perhaps I will be happier if I forget about the whole issue but at this moment, I am still struggling. Lost. Terribly lost.

Found
On a happier note, I have found a few old friends via Facebook and kept in touch with them. There are pleasant surprises here and there that perk me up. While I am not addicted to it, I definitely try to log in more frequently now to hear from my "kakis".

Well, got to find other bright spots in life, isn't it?

1 comment:

StormMummy said...

Hi ex-neighbour.. take care. Cheer up - the weekend is just around the corner!