Monday, December 24, 2007

Goodbye Princess N!

Princess N and her hubby are leaving Hanoi today after a short 4-day visit, so I went to send them off at the halal cafe in the morning (their friend was sending them off to the airport). It was a really short visit and I didn't have much time to catch up with her since her itinerary was packed, with many out-of-Hanoi tours. But still it was fun having friends here. I got Princess N a bouquet of purple flowers and she seemed to like it, which I was glad. I have never been a "flowers" person so I am not sure whether I chose the "correct" type of flowers for her.

It's really strange but I feel v down every time my friends leave. The last time I sent my friends off to the airport, I nearly cried when they walked into the immigration gate (the bystanders probably thought I was mad)! I felt the same way today too. It's like I wish I were back in Singapore with them...

Anyway, here's wishing Princess N and R a good flight back home!

No comments: