Tuesday, April 3, 2007

A Difficult Job

The most difficult job tat one can have is to work in the meterological station in Hanoi. The erratic weather patterns here, in my opinion, are beyond any capable meterologist's forecast analysis. Last week, the climate was hot and humid, with temperatures ranging around 28 to 31 degrees. Thinking tat winter is gone, I diligently packed all my winter wear in my suitcases and kept them in my cupboard. To my surprise, the weather changed to a cool 17 degrees today! When I woke up in the morning, my body was aching badly (becoz of rheumatism) and I realised it was back to the cool winter weather. I quickly scrambled to get my jacket out from the cupboard again. Well, I definitely welcome the coolness here.. but the crazy weather pattern leaves me v much amused at times.

Well, went out for lunch with M today before making a short trip to the supermart for our groceries. Special mention goes to the eatery
Pho Vuong, where we had the delicious Vietnamese rice noodles. The choices for non-beef eaters are quite limited so I chose the only item available: Pho Ga (chicken noodles). Trust me, after eating the noodles here, you really won't crave for any of those sold in Singapore. That's what happened to me and M now. Talking about spoilt for choices... :)

No comments: