Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Finally.. a Clear Dip...

I am so pleased with the state of my swimming pool these days. It's crystal clear! Typically, it's murky and dirty. Well, there's a maintenance guy who comes in to clean the pool twice a week but so far, he has not been doing a good job. When I insist that the pool is not clean, he will just smile and nod before walking around. Duh!

This week, the pool has been amazingly clean. I am not sure what he's doing but I just hope he will continue to keep it this way. It's refreshing to see a clean pool of water when I look out of the window. Couldn't resist taking a picture today. These moments don't last. :)

2 comments:

Nineteeneleventh said...

I didn't know you have a pool! V useful when hot...assuming not murky.

Chunnie said...

haha.. yes, i do.. so when r u coming to visit me? :)