Monday, July 28, 2008

Mee Hoon Kway Lunch

C invited Soo and I to her house for a mee hoon kway lunch today. I was quite looking forward because Ka mentioned to me once that the mee hoon kway was very good and it's true! I guess home made stuff is still different.. the texture of the mee hoon kway was chewy and good. The soup base was dried anchovies soup which I love. C said mee hoon kway is very easy to make, using just flour, egg and water. But I guess it's still a little troublesome for me, especially since M is not too keen on this and I hate kneading.


Soo also brought a Muji cake mix from Singapore. The pack came with chocolate, flour, and a cake paper mould. The preparation was quite fast and in 30 mins' time, we have a really yummy mini chocolate cake for dessert. I will definitely buy some of these when I go back to Singapore. :)


It's friends here who really make a difference to your otherwise boring afternoons.

No comments: