Friday, November 9, 2007

Weather Changes

The weather in Hanoi has been changing drastically these few days. Just last week, we were experiencing winter-like temperature of around 13-18 degrees Celsius. But the sun is out and blazing this week. Temperatures are expected to rise to around 30 degrees over the weekend. I reluctantly kept my winter coat. Winter has come and gone.

The change in weather has resulted in many people falling sick, including myself. Have been sleeping a lot these days. So much that I feel 2/3 of my day is spent on sleep instead of 1/3 for a normal person. I have been downing all kinds of medicine in a frenzied attempt to get well. So far, they seemed to be working because I am feeling better today. I miss my morning workouts at the gym and afternoon gatherings with friends. L is leaving for Singapore today for a 5 days holiday so I won't get to see her till next week. *Sulks*

Yucks. I hate falling sick.

No comments: