Sunday, September 9, 2007

Making Pizza!

I made my first pizza for M today and would definitely consider it a "success". The process is very simple, in fact so simple that I couldn't believe it when L shared with me. All you need for the dough is self-raising flour, milk, a bit of sugar and salt. My mum suggested that I add a bit of potato to enhance the flavour which I will probably do so the next time.

The joy of making your own pizza lies in being able to choose what you want to place on the dough and the ability to control the amount of oil and butter that you add. This time, I chose to use ham, sausage, lots of onion and tomatoes, corn, green capsicum and zucchini for my toppings. I would love to have pineapples but there was none in my fridge. Cheese is also a MUST for M but I prefer a sparing taste.

The end result was good but I forgot to take a picture and this entry will be "pictureless" again. Must, must take some pictures!

No comments: