Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Masuda Japanese Restaurant

As mentioned in my earlier post, Masuda Restaurant was where I celebrated my birthday with M. Located along Ba Mau Lake, it is one of my favourite Japanese restaurants in Hanoi. The prices are fairly reasonable and you can get a good lunch set for around USD 6 - 10.

I promised to upload some pictures on the food so here they are. I wanted to take a picture of the entrance the other day but forgot to do so. Anyway, enjoy the foodie pictures!

My favourite cha-soba - healthy and yummy!

The combination of sashimi, eel and egg in the chirashi don was perfect.

Complimentary chawanmushi and salad.

Masuda Japanese Restaurant
No. 9, Ba Mau Lake, Phuong Lien
Dong Da District, Hanoi
Opening Hours: 11am to 2pm; 5pm - 10pm
Open every day except during Tet Holidays

No comments: