Monday, January 21, 2008

Hooked on Tennis!

I am recently hooked on watching the Australian Open. Have never been a tennis fan until I watched one match by Roger Federer and it was truly an eye opener for me. He seemed to be displaying a form of art with every serve and stroke, and his precision was amazing. Seeing him in full control of each match made me wonder how his opponent must be feeling facing him. He's definitely not Top Seed for nothing. Guess one perk of being jobless is you get to watch countless TV programs without feeling guilty. Haha..

I am now officially a Roger Federer fan, until another sports star grabs my attention. :)

Go, Fedex, Go!

P.S. If you are somewhat interested in tennis after reading my entry, you can go to http://www.australianopen.com for more information on the matches.

No comments: