Tuesday, January 15, 2008

The Weather is like a Woman in Hanoi

There's a saying in Hanoi that goes "The weather is like a woman. You never know when it will change." I have come to agree with this statement.

From a high 26 degrees celsius on Sunday, the temperature has fallen to a low 15 degrees today. I had to bring out my light winter jacket (normally I will wear a cardigan) as it was really freezing! Didn't help that it was drizzling slightly too. Brrrgh!

I called my mum yesterday and was glad to know that my little brother is coping well in the Home Team Academy. He's serving his NS with the Police Force right now and I miss seeing him online. Usually we will try to chat everyday. He has been smsing me a lot though which I think is sweet, considering he is not allowed to bring his hp charger into his bunk. Not sure how long his battery will last!

Missing my family in Singapore now... :(

No comments: