Monday, January 28, 2008

Busy Street Shots

On my way home from lunch today, I took a few funshots that captured the busy moments of Hanoi in preparation of Tet (Lunar New Year). It's incredible but the streets are getting so crowded these days that you need to "double" the travelling time! Sitting in the car makes me feel so stressed, let alone driving! So I decided to take some pictures to occupy my time...

Top left: A repair shop; Top right: The Hanoi Bus;
Bottom Left: A man with loads on his motorbike; Bottom right: Crowded roads

Top left: Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum; Top right: An entertainment club
Bottom left: Truch Bac Lake; Bottom right: Newly opened Korean hair salon

Top left: Plants for sale!; Top right: Stalls in the middle of the road
Bottom left: Bringing the purchase home! Bottom right: Jackfruit, anyone?

Top left: The flower mart near my house; Top right: See the flowers?
Bottom left: Another flower mart; Bottom right: Live bargaining in progress

No comments: