Thursday, April 17, 2008

Luna D Autunno Italian Cuisine

A is in Hanoi for a 2 weeks' holiday so I have been out with her for the past few days (the poor gal was sick for the first week). Really enjoyed her company and wish that she could stay longer.

Today, I brought A to a nice Italian restaurant called Luna D Autunno, located along Dien Bien Phu. Have gone there a couple of times with my friends but never remembered to bring along my handy camera until today. :p


We ordered a pasta, salad and starter of grilled vegetables to share. We ended up chatting more than eating but I realised pleasantly that we are both foodies and enjoy taking pictures of good food!

Our mixed salad with beans and potatoes

Seafood pasta

Grilled vegetables

Our yummy triple combo!

Our total meal came up to around $35 for two persons, including drinks. Perfectly satisfying but I guess for me, the best part of the meal was the company. :)

Luna D Autunno
11B Dien Bien Phu
Tel: 04-8237338

No comments: